logo logo-text

Home Insurance Chilliwack

No matter what type of property you own in Chilliwack—home, townhouse, condo, or mobile home—we can help you create a home insurance policy that is tailored to suit your personal needs. At Wheeler-Homemakers Insurance Ltd., we offer everything from basic to high-end policies, as well as a range of add-ons to ensure you are getting the best damage coverage and services in the province for your property. Get in touch with us today to learn more information about how you can bundle and save on insurance for homeowners.

Request Quote

Home Insurance

As a professional insurance company in Chiliwack, we will work closely with you to select the best home insurance policy for your personal property so that you will be covered for everything from water damage to theft and vandalism. We are experienced with all kinds of residential properties—new houses, older houses, country estates, single-family houses, strata buildings, rental houses, hobby farms, mobile homes, vacant dwellings, dwellings under construction, hard to insure properties like former grow-ops, etc.—making it easy for us to tailor your homeowners insurance policy to meet your unique property and situation. Our home insurance policies can vary from basic to higher end and can be designed to incorporate a range of additional coverage options. Get in touch with us today to learn more information about what can be included in your insurance policy or to get a service quote for your risk coverage needs.

Seasonal Home Insurance

If you own a second home or property that you only use seasonally or that you rent out, it is important to ensure that you have the right coverage for your home to protect your property from damage caused by water and other potential risk factors. At Wheeler-Homemakers Insurance Ltd., we understand that the right insurance policy for your second home and the coverage included in it will depend on what you use it for. That is why we will always take the time to talk to you about your unique situation and property before making any service recommendations. Get in touch with us today to receive a personal quote for home insurance.

Tenant Insurance

Tenant insurance provides renters with coverage for the personal belongings being kept in a rental property. While tenant insurance is the beginner level of insurance for anyone renting a home, people with tenant insurance can get lower service rates when they are eventually getting homeowner's insurance. Having tenant insurance can ensure that you are covered from damage caused by a wide range of different perils, such as water damage, theft, vandalism, fire, etc. Contact us today to learn more about our range of services or to get a quote for your personal property coverage needs.

Condo Insurance

We offer comprehensive insurance policies for new and older strata buildings and corporations, as well as personal condo insurance policies that are tailored to the building itself and are designed to work with the strata policy's deductible. To ensure there are no nasty surprises down the road, homeowners must be able to provide information about the deductible on their building's strata insurance policy in order to receive damage coverage for their personal unit and property. Contact us today to receive a quote on our services for an entire strata property or for your personal unit in Chilliwack.

Request Quote

Please fill in all the required fields as indicated by the red star.